Sunday, May 13, 2018

OUGD603 Brief 1: Kuratas vs Megabot Evaluation

Evaluation




With this being my first brief I worked on for Level 6, I was happy with how it had come out.  This is quite possibly the first proper self-initiated project I have done based on my interests as I found in the first two years I was just doing projects to pass the criteria.  As well as this it got me interested in animating the Pixel art I was making which I would take much further and develop within the Pixel Transformer I created throughout this year.  Something that I was disappointed with in this project was never getting a reply from either the Megabot and Kuratas designers but on the bright side of this I had a very good response from people through Instagram which led to a live brief for creating a move poster in this style for the Iron Giant film.

No comments:

Post a Comment