Sunday, May 13, 2018

OUGD603 Brief 3: Illustration Leeds Branding Development

Development



From our meeting, I discussed my research and the colours used within similar Instagram accounts and asked if they had a particular colour palette in mind in which they said they wanted to have the logo either pink or yellow as they are quite calming colours. I went about creating some variations of this design but found I was making it more complicated than it needed to be. In the end, I went back to the original drawing, turned it into a vector and made the edges a lot smoother at the pencil tip to create a very simple but effective logo that uses a soft pink to emit a friendly atmosphere for the page. After taking it to the owners of the account, they were very pleased with the outcome and chose to use that logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment