Sunday, May 13, 2018

OUGD603 Brief 3: Illustration Leeds Branding Evaluation

Evaluation

Over the second year at Uni, I found myself avoiding branding projects as I felt it was one of my weaker areas and I felt like I wanted to develop my other skill sets. This project, all be it a small one, made me see that I can do branding despite telling myself I couldn’t for so long. It was a small and quick project but it allowed me to see that I can work in different areas I am not 100% confident in plus it allowed me to work with clients who imputed their ideas across in the developmental stages of this project. While this project is just a logo for the time being, I spoke to the creators of Illustration Leeds who said that they would like to take it further after uni and would like me to work with them in creating the identity for a creative space that they hope to acquire.

With the help of a couple of my colleagues, we set up an Instagram as well as Twitter and Facebook pages that automatically post when anything is posted on the Instagram. We've set up a Google Drive and an email address for anyone on the course to submit work to.


In the week that it's been up there's been some surprising results including a good amount of followers, some retweets from the likes of the official procreate account, and a few Leeds based accounts have been in touch about collaborating.

No comments:

Post a Comment