Sunday, May 13, 2018

OUGD603 Brief 4: Shadow of the Colossus Evaluation


Evaluation

I would call this project a personal success as I got to improve so many aspects of my practice.  The more apparent one would be developing on my passion for illustration and taking the skill set I already had for Pixel art and taking it further to be able to create prints that I would happily show to my peers.  It also boosted my confidence in submitting work to online competitions which allows it to be reached by a wider audience which also gave me some great compliments and feedback on my work, which again has furthered my practice.  Lastly, it has helped improve my project management as these designs were very time consuming which meant that I had to plan my other projects around them while also finding time to carry on working on them.

While this is more of an illustrative submission for this competition, I believe it has helped me become a better designer and improve my interaction with online creatives which has sparked a number of conversations about my craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment