Monday, May 14, 2018

OUGD603 evaluation


This has been one of the most important years for me in terms of both learning and developing my practice. For the first two years I felt like I was just creating work to get a grade. This year however has seen me develop my idea of myself (without sounding corny). I learnt to take pride in the work that I produce and be more confident with my skill set as it was an issue for the first two years where I found myself feeling like my work wasn’t good enough or thought that the standard that I was working at was subpar to others on the course. With working on self-initiated projects and collaborating with both people from Uni and creatives currently within the industry, I built up my confidence in my work and relighted my passion for Graphic Design.

Having worked on my self-branding and really pushing the development of my online has really helped me with becoming part of the creative industry. Working on the Making London brief and collaborating with both Dylan and Studios within in the industry has made me, In my eyes, a better practitioner in terms of both the work I produce and how I interact with the industry.

All in all, this year has been the biggest year for myself in terms of my personal and professional practice and has made me feel ready to enter the real world after uni. Just have to wait to see what grades come through at graduation.

Time Plan: LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment